Steve Cook, Sales and Relocation Agent
Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation
- 30 years of professional business experience in sales, marketing, management, and business development.
- Realtor for the past 15 years, closed over 200 real estate transactions totaling over $70 million in property sales.
- Awarded the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR) designation by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council, Inc. The ABR designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer agency service, demonstrating to clients that I have taken steps to continue my education in the field of buyer representation, and I have proven experience and training to deliver ethical and professional service to real estate buyers.
- Achieved the designation of Seller Representative Specialist (SRS). This is the premier seller agency designation, conferred by the SRS Council, recognizing real estate professionals who have completed special education in seller representation.
- Successfully completed the necessary training to become a licensed Internet Real Estate Professional (e-PRO).
- Endorsed by the National Association of Realtors, knowledgeable regarding working with real estate on-line and able to respond proficiently to the needs of the internet consumer.
- Well prepared to assist you by offering a comprehensive combination of client services and “real-world” experience along with innovative consumer programs, leading edge technology, and specialized knowledge.
Here is what Hill Harbor brings to the table:
- “America’s Best Real Estate Agents” by Real Trends, Zillow.com and Trulia.com
- “10 Best for Client Satisfaction” by the American Institute of Real Estate Professionals
- “Rhode Island Monthly 5-Star Professional” every year in business
- “Rhode Islands #1 Real Estate Team” by Sales Volume 2013, 2014 and 2015
- 98.5% Sale to List Price ratio | 61 day “list to contract date” average